This document explains how to create new contents in a repository using ADx REST API. You can create either a single content or a batch of contents in one go.
Log in to ADx.
On the landing page, click the API link under repository where you want to create content(s):
/access.adx.content.repository_name/v1/content Create Contentendpoint and expand it.
To create folders, use the
/access.adx.content.demo/v1/folder Create Folderendpoint.
Attach the file to be a basis for your content in the resource field.
Optionally, change other properties as required.
Click Execute and check the response. A response with code 200 (success) means that the content is now created.
Your content is now created, but it still has the
WORKING_COPYstatus, meaning you need to check it in.
/access.adx.content.test/v1/content/checkinendpoint available under Versioning.
Click Execute. Your content is now saved with the status
- Find the
/access.adx.content.repository_name/v1/contents Create Contentsendpoint and expand it.
- Attach the files your contents should be created from in the resources field.
- Optionally, change other properties as required.
- Click Execute and check the response. A response with code 200 (success) means that the content is now created.
- Your contents are now created, but they still have the
WORKING_COPYstatus, meaning you need to check them in.
- Open the
/access.adx.content.repository_name/v1/content/checkinendpoint available under Versioning.
- Paste the new content technical ID into the contentId field.
- Click Execute. Your copied content is now saved with a new version, with the status
CURRENT- repeat this operation for all contents.