This area, available from the landing page, provides a number of filters allowing you to find conversion jobs and browse conversion statistics from the current session. It's used internally by ADx and not meant for end users, but you can still use it to test internal conversion functionality.
On this page
Use the landing page button highlighted below to access Conversion Area:
In this section, you can use a number of filters to find conversion jobs and their statictics on a high level, that is without distinguishing between job types. You can filter existing jobs and their statistics by the following job-specific parameters:
|Context||Context provided when the job was started.|
|User||User who started the job.|
|Tag||Tag provided when the job was started.|
|Tenant||Tenant provided when the job was started - typically used when the job has multiple tenants.|
|Input Resource Name||Name of the input file to be converted.|
Normally, the necessary conversion jobs are triggered when you upload a document to ADx. In Conversion Area, however, you can trigger any job manually.
Options available for each job are explained by their tooltips in Tribefire.
In this section, you can find the following clean-up operations:
- Cleanup Conversion Jobs - deletes all current conversion jobs.
- Cancel Conversion Job - cancels a specific job in accordance with the provided
- Cleanup Temp Dir - cleans up all files older than the entered value (in miliseconds) from the temporary storage directory (
- Conversion Statistics - displays statistics table for all jobs.
In this section, you can find the following health check operations:
- Platform - runs platform (tribefire) health check and shows the results.
- Conversion - runs health check on the conversion node itself and shows the results.
- Conversion Health Check - runs health check on conversion services (REST endpoints) and shows the results (OK or with errors).
- Conversion Health Check REST - as above, but output is returned in JSON.
In this section, you can find generated resources (sorted by name or creator) and all jobs grouped by their type. Select the appropriate filter to get the jobs of a given type.
Conversion operations are also exposed via Conversion REST API.